The KX-TDA series Hybrid IP PBXs combine the advantages of traditional telecommunications with the convergence of IP technology offering maximum feature and functional flexibility to handle all your business communication needs.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- QSIG digital networking allows basic call handling (outgoing and incoming), closed numbering routing, and CLIP / COLP / CLIR / COLR
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) / Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Reliable networking via T1 / E1. E&M
- Multi-cell wireless integration
- Mobile phone integration
- TAPI 2 CTI interface (TAPI and CSTA)
- PC-phone PC-Console
- Advanced call centre function
- ISDN capability (BRI / PRI)
- Centralised voice mail
- 2-channel cell station to connect DPT interface port
The Panasonic IP-Enabled KX-TDA series business telephony solution combines advantages of traditional telecommunications together with the convergence of IP technology-offering advanced features and flexibility to handle your company communication needs. These models can be easily upgraded to high-end KX-TDE series models.